Monday, August 16, 2004

My Multitasking

Doing any type of web publishing is somewhat boring. It's nice to 'spice' things up... but not driven to distraction. So, I've started downloading horror movies and thrillers. The kind that make you want to look away every once in a while (and I'm getting pretty good at that).

This weekend's movies included 'Ghost Ship' (with close 70 people dying horribly in the first 2 minutes?) and 'Thirteen Ghosts.' I'm watching Thirteen Ghosts right now and this guy just got sliced in half --top to bottom.

Icky.

So, while people are being sliced in half, I'm also writing this blog and publishing some PDF files.

Multitasking is fun!!

Okay, one more thing while we're on the subject. Laurence Fishburne in 'Event Horizon' is (as far as I've seen) the only guy to "get it" in a horror movie. They board a ship that's mysteriously reappeared a decade (or so) after it was reported missing and no one onboard is left alive. The salvage crew finds a data disc of the captain's log and plays the last entry. Blood, guts, icky things and eyeballs greet them and then it shuts off. And what does Mr. Fishburne say?

"Alright people, get your stuff! We're leaving!"

Duh. They don't get to leave, but at least it's better than "there's ghosts in the basement. Don't go into the basement!! I said DON'T!!!!" Yep, everyone trots down into the basement.

Just asking for it.

[done for the night. back to the movie... in the dark... in my basement. AAHHH!!!]

1 comment:

Dreama said...

WE WANT NEW POSTS!!!

Whatcha doin, ya hoser...get on the ball and post something for me to read!