Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My Condolences

Ever hear of 'Suicide Frogs'?

Actually, sounds like the name of a band or something.

I was at my brother-in-law's wedding on Saturday and noticed that there was a dead frog on the walkway. Normally, I could care less, but it was flattened --obviously run over. But the only thing there to run it over would be a golf cart.

How can a golf cart surprise a frog?

The next day, walking to the next building for the gift opening, there were 3 more frogs flattened on the walkway. 4 frogs in one weekend?

Oh well, they looked disgusting.

I get to work on Monday and as I walk up to the front door, what's waiting for me? Another dead frog. But we don't have golf carts here.

Weird.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

I think you better start looking into frog counselling for the other frogs, or you will have an epidemic on your hands. Perhaps there was a suicide pad, er, I mean pact? Are they under stress? The people demand answers! heh heh