Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My Apologies

Apparently 'Dreama' needs something to read and it's up to me to give 'er somethin to go on.

Not having a good day. Trying to find shipping rates and have a problem getting to UPS' website. Fortunately, I caught my 3rd mistake and didn't go on a detour to www.pus.com. That would've been bad, I'm sure.

My boss is my hero at the moment as he'd originally scheduled a long and boring meeting for the night of August 30th.... when Canada plays the USA in World Cup hockey. None of us would be there.... We're having the meeting on September 2nd now as the only other night that works, there's another hockey game on. Hehe.

Despite that meeting changing, there's still this bloody meeting Thursday night after work. It sucks because I was invited over to Sex Caffeine's place that night after work.

Totally innocent, mind you. she's finally having her housewarming (she moved in this past April). I just want a tour of the place so I can bug Drama Queen the next day and say, "SC's bedroom is white with a blue comforter on the bed."

Know where that's from?

Les Nessman said it (well, something similar) on 'WKRP in Cincinnati.' He told Herb that Jennifer's bed wasn't round, but square, just like everyone else's. Herb didn't know what to think of that statement (as innocent as it was).

Sorry. Can't think of anything else quite yet.

No comments: