Thursday, April 15, 2004

My Sasquatch Hunter


Kokanee Beer has a great ad campaign about two forest rangers trying their
best to catch a Sasquatch in the Kootenay Mountain region.  they never
quite catch it, but profess their tireless vigilance (while the Sasquatch raids
the Kokanees in their fridge) and continue to practise their hunting skills with
one of them dressed up like Bigfoot.

The latest commercial has three hotties sign up to assist in the hunt.  As
the three women walk into the cabin, the head ranger (who looks just like a
Mountie I know) says, "ding dong."

The only commercial I've found online is this one.

Now, one of the hotties in the commercial I'm talking 'bout looks very much like
'Alberta,' one of My Kids here at work.  Alberta is a hottie, that is to be
sure.  in fact, most of the guys around here ask me questions about her
everyday.  I've been forced into a paternal role just to make sure she's
safe from these guys (in other words, I'd never let my daughter date a guy like
this, so I'm not going to let them near 'Alberta.')  But yes, she's hot and
the one who started this whole 'Naughty Thursday' thing which was way too
distracting.  So, I've started bugging her about the commercial and when
she walks into the office, I lean over and say "ding dong."

I can't tell if she hates it, though.

No comments: