Thursday, April 01, 2004

My Hairy Nipple Lumps


My sister-in-law is, well, well-endowed.  Oh yeah.  WELL
endowed.  She's not what I'd consider attractive, physically or
mentally.  She fits in well with my wife's family (despite marrying into
it) because she too is so indecisive.  Regardless, she doesn't have
boobs. 

No, no.  They're bOObs. 
They're really big.

And, naturally, my daughter is observant.  She's drawing a picture to send
to them fro Easter and she's only 4 so people are still...roughly... stick
people.  The heads are getting into shape and so, apparently, are the
boobs.  My wife questioned what the circles were on "Auntie" and
my daughter replied, "they're her nipple lumps... under her
dress."  So, after a few tears and giggles, she added "hers are
big, much bigger than Mommy's.  Daddy's got hairy nipple lumps.

I'm thinking I have to create a mix drink now and call it Hairy Nipple Lump.

Sound delicious?

No comments: