Sunday, January 27, 2008

Status

If Facebook is good for nothing else (and with the number of times I've had to repeatedly login and tell it to "remember me" this week, it pretty much is good for nothing else), it's reading what people... friends... are up to.

Maybe this will become a quasi-theme this year. Checking over friends' status and jotting down the more interesting ones...
  • Michelle is excited about skating on the longest outdoor rink in the world.
  • Diana ate the other M.
  • Jessica has her soya sauce and destiny is fulfilled.
  • Kylie is related to someone from Star Trek. Good enough reason to dabble in the Chardonnays. [I agree]
  • Pat is a supercop with a jetpack and a devil-may-care attitude.
Geez, out of 188 friends that wasn't much. Oh well.

3 comments:

Dreama said...

I love reading the status updates from my many friends...some are really out there, some are cause for comment that I just cannot resist...for example:
Tara - is contemplating buying a pair of blue spandex
Carol Ann discovered blue October (I'm sensing a theme...)
Cora is the mother of a Godfather
Winter's rules for travel: pack half the clothes and twice the cash, learn to say thank you in every language, invest in a mink or sheared beaver travel pillow.
Alan contains scenes of violence, coarse language, and may contain partial nudity. Viewer discretion is advised
Tobey is letting you all know that Chuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".

Big Hoser said...

I love those! Especially Alan & Tobey's! Those are great.

Madley said...

I'm on facebook... and I have to say I DON'T GET IT. LOL It's like another whole language... not that I'm particularly fond of the very L.A./Hollywood-ish MySpace either...