Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Interview

Today is my second interview with the new company, hence my trip downtown on a workday. I'm hoping for something good out of this as my stress level is almost through the roof at work. My "partner" is beyond childish, which makes an interesting (and loud --from me) dichotomy when he's only a year younger than me. He usually acts about 30 years younger than me, though.

The first interview was postponed even after I took a day off work for it. It was a phone interview, so I ended up taking the call at work and hiding in a corner to try and avoid as many people as possible. Surprisingly, it worked. The interview also worked out and that's why I'm downtown today!

It's at 12:30 about 5 blocks from here. I have time. Time to pray and time to worry and time to focus. And time to go to the washroom, which I've done 5 times already this morning!!

1 comment:

Dreama said...

I am beginning to worry if you will ever be happy at the workplace! I hope that if you get your desired job, you can find happiness there.