Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Waiting Game

My course challenge request is in and now I play the waiting game to see what's up. The Dean said he wouldn't look at it --even though he's been talking to me for over a month about expecting me to challenge. He's passed it off to a career counsellor to see if I have enough to challenge.

If he doesn't act as an advocate for me, I go above his head.

The class was actually scheduled for this afternoon, but I didn't bother going. Even if after fighting for the course challenge, I still probably won't go. If I don't officially graduate because I wouldn't take a course that has no meaning to my program --so be it. It's just another lame-ass excuse of a class this school has forced us to take.

If I'd known a year ago about course challenges, I would've skipped a couple other horrible Tuesday classes too.

Grr. More on this (get it? moron?) later...

No comments: