Monday, July 03, 2006

Forum for all

I'll admit I regularly check a number of forums for sites of interest. I check a couple of hockey forums (although I tend to stray if there's too many Go Leafs! posts) and I check a great deal of comic book forums. Those ones surprise me the most. I remember when I was a kid one of the reasons I was told I had excellent spelling skills was because I actively read. I read comics and some books, but mainly comics. But reading those forums.... ooh me head!

I have to say, though, that there's been some mighty fine quotes of late:

From a comics forum, on a thread regarding 'Da Vinci Code and the Holy Bible:
"I read the Bible. But I'm a comic reader. When Jesus died, I said to myself 'No way is he staying dead.'"
And from a hockey forum, regarding free agency signings:
"Anyone who uses the phrase 'most stupidest' must have a point."
Sorry, I just had to share because they've had me giggling for hours.

No comments: