Thursday, June 15, 2006

One for the Money, Two for the Show

Yeah, that's 2 down and only one to go. A single project between me and 2 weeks of freedom.

And the project's basically done. This is the first time I've glided into finals, really. It's also the first time I haven't missed a class in a semester.

coincidentally... no Tuesday class this semester either. Hmmm.

I was pretty stressed about tonight's presentation. Apparently, the presenter this morning had 10+ extra guests, but they could handle a 9am presentation, but balked at a 6:30pm one. No biggie :)

hehe

My Monday presentation coincides with my Saturday afternoon one, so I basically had everything done Sunday night --a week in advance. I have a few touch-ups to do, but basically it's ready and pretty.

I also forgot about my test Saturday morning, but I jsut need to watch a few tutorial videos to remind myself how to use the programs. Not an issue, really. 'course, the instructor'll probably try distracting me with more Angelina Jolie movies.... It worked last time!

No comments: