Thursday, March 31, 2005

Everything's Not Lost

Yeah, I'm disappointed that the new project I was falling in love fell apart the way it did, but I can at least take a positive attitude and refocus on something else.

In all, the experiences over the past 2 weeks have cost me about $100. $50 for gas and $50 in fees. Not bad, really.

Could really use that $100 right now too, though.

I think my wife is still a little surprised that I've been taking such a positive attitude when crap is thrown my way. It's been more of a recent thing, with only slight "hiccups of positivity" in years past...

To tihnk negatively would kill me. It really would.

Watched 'The Apprentice' tonight, which is a semi-normal Thursday night show for me now. Donald Trump had a line like:
"When you focus on something and get excited about it, you fall in love with it. But if it doesn't work out, move on to something else and do it better."
THAT I can handle.

No comments: