Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Just the Lonely Talking Again

I'm starting to think that one of the most powerful men on the planet limps along the streets of England, drinks more Red Bull than the average RB addict, wears leather, and emails people from the pub.

Don't believe me? Fine. Warren Ellis set-up a 12-hour 'forum' much in the style of his old digs, the "WEF" - Warren Ellis Forum. I was never involved in the old WEF and missed his last 12-hour forum done for last April Fool's.

In 12 hours, you needed to register with the forum, post on various subjects, and meet all the other people who listen to this man speak text through his mobile (probably from the pub).

I managed to post a few times before the day got a hold of me. As it was, the other 970 members managed a total of 3469 posts in those 12 hours.

That was Friday and I'm still making my way through the posts. Took me hours just to view the 24 pages of member photos...

I agree that 12 hours is long enough, but boy am I hungry for more.

No comments: