Monday, March 07, 2005

Crazy Little Party Girl

I'm reeling right now and it's one of two things.

First, I still can't fathom that my daughter is now 5 years old. I mean, holy crap! We just had her didn't we??

Secondly, the weekend was a whirlwind of "partying" for her (and us I guess) as she got to celebrate with her pre-school class on Friday, her ballet class Saturday morning, go out with me for lunch and a movie on Saturday afternoon, birthday dinner at her grandparents' house that night, celebrate with her Sunday school class on Sunday morning, and her REAL party on Sunday afternoon.

The real party had 16 kids under the age of 6, 3 teens/youth (2 are babysitters and love her to pieces --she was a good baby, so they knew babysitting was easy money and a great opportunity to watch movies), and 2 dozen adults.

How do we top that for birthday #6?

I think I'll just send her to Disneyland or something...

No comments: