Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Head of the Family

Today's a busy day in my life. My daughter's enrolled in a reading club at her future school at 9am. I have a 10am meeting that usually ends at lunch. After that, it's time to get any paid eBay items packaged and mailed out.

Throw in a discounted listing day on eBay today and I've been working my ass off since 8am this morning!

My wife & I have a weekly thing we go to on Wednesday nights, but it's been cancelled for this evening. We usually take our kids to her parents' place for the evening so that we can go to the 'thing.'

It's 6:56 right now and it doesn't look like we're taking the kidsa anytime soon! And the kids have been horrible today and when I mention it I get lecture #2,459 about how I'm not pulling weight when it comes to taking care of the kids.

We had talked about maybe just the 2 of us spending the evening "alone at home" (if you get my meaning, but I'm totally not interested now.

Like I ever wanted to have sex in 2005, right?

[don't write angry!!]

No comments: