Friday, December 22, 2006

Keep Calling

OK, seriously.... where's the hidden cameras?

I'm waiting (in vain, no doubt) for some phone calls about work after all those jobs I applied for. It's been a little... quiet.

But somehow, when I have the phone beside me for 5 hours, the moment I leave for a bathroom break, someone calls. In the past 2 weeks, I've missed 8 calls this way and yesterday's was the most annoying of all!

I'm a little tired/pooped while recovering from the latest headcold (my 357th cold of the year, btw). Not realizing I'd brought the phone with me to the computer, I sat next to it for 5 hours while I did some web design work. I suddenly thought to myself "shoot! I don't have the phone here! Someone's probably called!" So, I head upstairs to grab the phone can't find it. I look around for maybe 5 minutes and head back downstairs to discover the phone sitting on top of the scanner....

with the message display blinking!!

Yep, went upstairs for 5 minutes and someone called. So where are those cameras? I know I'm being watched... and mocked.

No comments: