Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday Marathon

I've been home from class since about 2:00 this afternoon and on the computer almost the entire time and just now taking a break for some food. Grabbed a couple of burritos from Taco Del Mar and have 30 minutes before it's time to get into childcare mode again (oog).

Once 10pm hits, it's straight back to the computers and work, work, work until 6 tomorrow morning when I pack everything up and head to school for a full (ergh) day of classes, which I don't normally have. At 5pm, I head for home, sleep, and maybe a cold beer or two!

Tomorrow's deadline #1 for my portfolio items. We were told on July 3rd that our deadline was the end of August, not the 11th of August...

I'm pissed, but mainly I just feel like dying.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

so, are you dead yet? How did the project go? Is the end in sight?