Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mother F--- Day!

I mentioned in a previous post that my parents are down right now. My sister had her little girl on Friday and my parents are down (& sticking around) until Wednesday.

With tomorrow being Mother's Day, we all know what should be happening, right?

My Mom's either spending the day with her son (me) or her daughter and brand new grand-daughter. It's obvious.

Well, actually, she's spending it with my sister's mother-in-law.

What the Hell? Her kids aren't good enough for her?

Fine. You don't think we're good enough --just wait.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

Mother's day is about the mother though...and if she chooses to spend it elsewhere, perhaps her children should simply respect that. If she sees her children all the time, perhaps she didn't see it as being a problem. Who knows. Have you asked her why she decided to spend it with this lady?