Friday, May 12, 2006

Bacon!

So, while waiting for news on my impending neice or nephew, I watched Jumanji this morning with my kids.

I'd forgotten about this, but my mother pointed it out at the end of the film... my babysitter played the pianist (the party at the end of the movie).

Small world, eh?

Well, then I got thinking about the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon and I guess technically, that means I'm a 4.

1. There's me.
2. My babysitter in 'Jumanji' with Robin Williams.
3. Robin Williams starred in 'Awakenings' with Robert De Niro.
4. Robert De Niro starred in 'Sleepers' with... Kevin Bacon!

Yay!

In case I haven't mentioned it before: I'm in dire need of sleep these days. I'm taking care of the kids during the day and going to school at night. That means homework gets done between midnight and 4 am...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do hair and a client's brother used to work for Demi Moore who was in "A Few Good Men" with...