Thursday, April 20, 2006

TV Times

Grey's Anatomy has quickly become a favorite show and is now the only reason I still watch Desperate Housewives.

That sounded weird.

Regardless, I'm sick of 'DH' and I'm finding the characters incredibly predictable to the point that I find the show more boring than entertaining. Grey's Anatomy, on the other hand, I'm thoroughly enjoying! They've done a great job with their ensemble cast.

But it wasn't on Sunday night. Instead, they showed the pilot to 'What About Brian?' which... sadly... I also thoroughly enjoyed. Naturally, it looks like it's regular timeslot is Mondays at 8 (kind of weird as it has a lot of adult content) while I'm in class. I'm not sure what all is so interesting about the show, but I definitely related to it. When a beautiful woman tells a guy "You're a total catch," well, yeah, the guy will tune out everything else said. Who's the right girl for me? Well, you called me a total catch!!

I'm tired and I have no idea why I'm writing about this. Just compelled to write and not much else to talk about.

Oh, and before I forget again.... I realized just the other day that it's been 3 years since the whole Sex Caffeine incident. I feel weird.

2 comments:

Madley said...

Hey HH,

I was at a friend's house for Easter dinner Sunday and she only has network TV... couldn't stand watching bulimic-looking Teri Hatcher! Decided to try out "What About Brian" (which sounds like the same premise as Stephen Sondheim's musical "Company" -- three couples, one single)...

Tried to stick with it (he's pleasant enough), hated Marjorie -- basically, we're a bunch of jaded old broads who work in the entertainment industry in LA and this was just SO L.A. I could've turned bulimic myself...

I may try it again... but if Brian doesn't get a backbone soon... there are so many men out here like that it makes my head spin...

Anyhoo... didn't mean to complain that much... hope things are well.

Dreama said...

I just don't get the whole Desperate Housewives draw...I tried watching an episode in the beginning and the storyline was so ridiculous, I gave up. It seems to have taken off big time though...enjoy!

A newish one I have been watching occasionally is House, a drama about a team of medical doctors who diagnose difficult diagnoses...if that makes any sense. Kind of like CSI for the living...