Friday, April 28, 2006

Taxed 2 Death

Sunday's the last day to file income tax in Canada. My wife's been stressing out because I hadn't yet filed our taxes. I wasn't too worried about filing because we're both getting refunds. And no government is going to come after me if they're owing me money!

But, to appease my wife, I filed our taxes today. Thanks to Dreama for pointing out the free software available online! It went by pretty easily, but I always have a sense of forboding whenever I file our taxes. I always figure I'll get bitten one of these years, no matter how carefully I go over everything to ensure that everything is filed correctly!

We'll see what this year holds, yes?

1 comment:

Dreama said...

you're very welcome...you should have your return by next week. I had mine in just a few days, I was quite excited...and then spent it all. I did pay off bills though, so I didn't feel too guilty about the coupla hundred I spent on myself when I plunked over $2000 on debt.