Saturday, July 31, 2004

My Withdrawal

It's been, what? Six weeks since my computer crashed?

My new motherboard (*sigh*) finally arrived while we were away. Fortunately, the friend house-sitting intercepted the courier and signed for it. Otherwise, it may have been sent back to the company. Ugh.

Got home late on Friday and my friend won't be able to fix it (again) until Tuesday. So, I'll be taking it there first thing Tuesday morning.
The wait has been killing me. And, yes Dreama, that's why there hasn't been anything on eBay in a while.

That, and I had trouble getting into my account from the old computer. I put a few things up with another account. Sold one thing for almost 2 dollars (hold me back!) and have 2 more on right now just shy of $20 each. Much better. One was a 'find' during my cleanup of the basement before My Vacation. The other I knew would sell once I had it up there.

My parents have finally succumbed and allowed me to dig into their record collection that has been gathering dust for decades. They have 300+ LPs from the 50s and 60s gathering dust on shelves in their basement. There's Peter, Paul and Mary albums still sealed in plastic wrap. This could be fun.

No comments: