Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Blush

This one's going back to an event that happened a few months ago, but as this is a longer post, maybe I'll be forgiven for finally mentioning it here.

I've mentioned (ad nauseum to some, I'm sure) my fixation with the Train Hotties (a.k.a. 'TH') before. There was one morning... one fine sunny morning... that I followed Train Hottie #2 (my favorite 'TH') up the stairs. Now, at first I was polite and kept my vision toward our feet... because otherwise my eyes are level with her.... anyway, at first my eyes were looking down, but eventually, as we slowed down in our hike up the steps, I looked up. It was quite the view. Thongs are good. Especially when viewed whilst walking up 72 steps at the train station.

As transfixed as I was, though, I should've been more aware of my surroundings. Like, the fact that a guy I work with was going up the escalator next to me. He was kind enough as we all reached the top step to shout out and ask me if I enjoyed the view.

Very. Embarrassed.

But she turned and smiled. That smile!!

It didn't matter if I was busted. That smile made everything better (except I'm still a total perv, but it was almost like being forgiven for my pervi-ness!). Bah.

Flash forward a few months to today and I have yet another opportunity to make an ass of myself. See, TH#2 regularly sits on the lower section of the train these days (started before my embarrassment, thanks). I still sit in the upper section with 3 other Train Hotties (majority rules, after all). As I got out of my seat to head down the stairs, who do I see?

TH#2. In a stunning black skirt.... and legs.... oh my the le--

I was walking down the stairs, remember? Probably would've been a good idea to pay attention to the stairs instead of the glimmering tanned legs in front of me.

Fortunately I only missed one step. But, it was enough to make me look the fool in front of her.

Again.

Bah.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

sigh...you are such a GUY! Train hotties, legs, thongs = one track mind. LOL!