Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The One With the Seinfeld Moment

This is weird too. I swear I've written this entire post before, but it's not showing up in any of my searches.

So, if this is familiar, then it' already old news. To you, anyway.

We've had quite a number of hot, sunny days recently (except Mother's Day --go figure) and hot, sunny days mean lots of things:
  • Lunch on the patio.
  • Shorts & Sandals.
  • (An occasional) Mocha shake.
  • Skimpier clothing...
It means spending a lot of time in natural light, something we don't get to do very often in our cubicle world. And when we're not spending time ogling the office hottie, we might as well enjoy some rays.

And then she joined us one day.

Not sure if you recall the Seinfeld episode with the woman who only looked good in certain light? I never thought I'd meet one.

See, when someone doesn't get much light at all and then shows up outside.... well, the pale skin really shines through! She's got a few pock marks on her face as well and they are really accentuated in sunlight. And then her hair gets scraggly too.

Inside, this girl's a 9. Outside? 4? Maybe?

At least she's interesting to talk to, but definitely doesn't grab my attention the same way anymore!!

1 comment:

Dreama said...

wow, I don't think I have ever thought that much about someone's physical appearance...must be a guy thing, lol...