Friday, September 17, 2004

My First Cartwheel

That was quick. My interview to return to my old, old, old, old job is scheduled for Monday afternoon. The timing couldn't be better.

A little uneasy about it, just because I have so many friends over there and I'm worried that if I don't get it, they'll all think I'm mad at them --not true. Sex Caffeine and I were up for the same job a year ago in July and she got it over me. She figured I'd never talk to her again, which obviously isn't true (although the excuse would've been great, but at least we've become good friends at most since then).

I talked to SC about the potential move and how I was feeling, but she mistook my feelings to mean I felt that my co-workers here would be mad at me. "No, no! Screw them!" I replied.

Seriously, this is a much-needed opportunity and I'm hoping for the best. I need the switch and soon.

No comments: