Monday, February 13, 2006

Desperately needing that digital camera...

Okay, dammit. Enough's enough.

I need a damn digital camera ASAP. There are way too many things happening that become "photo moments" that I've now friggin' missed!
  1. The murder of 2000+ crows that flies over the campus every Wednesday at 5 --except last Wednesday when I had borrowed a friggin' camera!
  2. The men at work... lying down on the grass rubbing a dog's belly.
  3. The old lady with the big ass red feathered hat.
  4. My carpool buddy hitting his head --again.
  5. My sign saying "I want sausage on my pizza!"
  6. THIS on my regular commute. Yeah, Great Big Sea's (Mad, you don't know 'em most likely, but I think you'd like 'em) tour bus crashed on my regular commute route.
And I STILL don't have that friggin' camera!!!

1 comment:

Dreama said...

Man, that was a hell of a ride for the boys...I saw them at the University of Waterloo, they were grand! I have their new CD too, which is pretty good and rather traditional.