Monday, February 13, 2006

Blocked!

OK, some of the people on my MSN are really getting annoying. Within 30 seconds of logging in tonight (the first time all weekend, I might add), I had 2 classmates hounding me for information.

Shaddup already!

Seriously, am I the only guy who knows how to keep a schedule?

What's worse is they're asking for info on the homework for the class I missed due to illness last week. Which means: They're of no help to me.

It's difficult to go through a hefty list of people and start blocking them all. So, I do the next best thing:

I log off.

Sorry for not continuing to talk there, Dreama ;)

1 comment:

Dreama said...

oh, getting dropped on msn is no big deal...I do it to other people all the time, lol...just step away from the 'puter for a minute and an hour has gone by...oops!