Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Things That Make You Go Hmmm

Just a quick Top 10:

Things that hopefully over the weekend I can extrapolate for my loyal readers (all 2 of you!):

1. Still addicted to the one game, but also managed to grab a copy of Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas and have a few comments to make about it.

2. Slightly over 2 days to go to my birthday --and with it comes the traditional rant about gift-giving on birthdays (and any gift-giving time of year).

3. My mother gave me my birthday present early. $100 cash. I'll explain during my rant how this is the best gift ever!

4. Every job position I held at my old office has become vacant in the last 2 months. I'm still pondering what that means...

5. Also, my wife is a favorite as a replacement in one of those jobs. Weird, eh?

6. My wife's a little annoyed with me right now because she took an IQ test that I'd scored 153 on a few years back. She scored 129. Hehe.

7. The woman who replaced me (and now might be replaced by my wife) scored 91.

8. I actually had someone refer to me as a 'genius' the other day.

9. The local library had a copy of Da Vinci Code available. It's got pictures.

10. The mental debate rages regarding same sex marriages and what it means to me. Debating whether or not to share my opinion...

No comments: