Saturday, February 23, 2008

Impressed

3 weeks are done at work and they've me they're impressed. I came onboard during a major deadline crunch and got to work right away --screw training and orientation. I learned on the fly.

3 weeks, 150+ hours of work, later and they're impressed. Good! I'm tired, but I still have a bounce in my step as I head to the office.

Train Hottie's around, but she's returned to sitting in another area where she originally sat when I started sitting in that car. Train Hottie was actually the 3rd woman I'd noticed on that specific car (nice car!), but took top status because she's, well, the hottest. :)

I need a life.

But even her reign may be over as there's yet another hottie frequenting the train. Nope, never sat close to her, but she's walked past a couple times and I've sat with her on the rapid transit afterward, but.... wow.

Hehe. On a side note --of sorts-- my nickname at my job previous to this one was "Ol P.", which stands for "Old Perv" because I'd notice the girls before anyone else. :)

1 comment:

Dreama said...

Old P...now that is something to aspire to...NOT!