Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cars

I gave my parents my car. That's the easy way of putting it. Their car has a wonky transmission, their truck is a gas guzzler, and my car is barely being used with me switching to mass transit for my work commute.

So, the car stays under my name, but my parents can drive it for the next 6 months. And pay the insurance too. :)

I have my parents' vehicles too, now. The truck is in the driveway and the car in the garage. Everyone hates driving the truck and I'm annoyed my Dad turned down a $5000 offer for it because he wanted $5500. Now he'll be lucky if he can get $4000 for the stupid thing.

Somedays we have to juggle things around here if I'm forced to drive to work. The truck would cost me about $70 in gas to get it there and back and that's not worth it for anyone.

No comments: