Saturday, December 22, 2007

The One With The One Head Cold To Rule Them All

I'm pretty sure I've survived most of this year without my traditional head cold. Don't get me wrong, I've been perfectly happy with the occasional flu, or flu-like symptoms and "taking a day" for myself every once in a while.

I'm even more excited with my raise coming when it did, knowing that I now have 11 days off and it's PAID time off!

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache and a nose so stuffed up, it almost feels like somebody stuck some cucumbers up each nostril and I'm feeling a little pressure. I finally, finally get some quality time off and this happens!!

My wife's been working all day, so I've had to deal with the kids. They were sure to wake me up whenever I fell asleep and to constantly interrupt me if I was in the bathroom or trying to type something on the computer....

I'm pretty sure a couple gallons of disgusting liquid has run out of my nose. It feels like my forehead's being pushed through to the back of my head, and my eyes just want to close and not open for a long, long time.

And then there's Christmas around the corner....

No comments: