Saturday, December 15, 2007

The One with the Idiot in Car 4.

[yep, 3 posts in one night! Gotta get them out of my system!!]

So, now that my morning commute is somewhat settled, I find myself sitting on Car 4 instead of Car 1 on the trip into work. After a couple close calls, I found it very important to hit the nearest car from the bus stop.

And this is where my inner idiot makes an appearance again.

Car 5 is actually the closest one to the bus stop, but it gets crowded as it's also the car that is central to every station along the route. I'm not a big fan of crowded cars, so I made my way to the next car. I recognized one man on the car from one Summer morning. This was the car where there was a high number of very social people. While most cars had 2-4 people who would sit in a section and talk about things, Car 4 has always had 6-10 people engage in a conversation. That's 2-3 sections of people discussing things. It's extremely odd, especially after sitting in Car 1 where barely anyone spoke at all!

Car 4 also has, the inner idiot discovered one group of women with an absolute hottie sitting among them. It was coincidence (honest!) that I'd sat in such a location that this girl's in my line of sight for my entire trip on the train. She's enjoyable to watch and over the past few weeks, we've talked a couple times and smiled on a regular frequency as well. On my scale, this girl was sitting pretty at an 8. It's cold outside, which means she's usually bundled up, so my '8' comes from face, smile, voice, and personality. I must say, the way she licks her yogurt spoon every morning helps a little too.

I'm such an idiot.

Whether things get worse or better from here really depends on whether or not you thought I was an idiot from reading the above information....

A couple times early on in my morning residency on Car 4, there was another woman who would occasionally sit in my section. I couldn't help but notice her at first. In fact, just going by looks alone, she was a 9.5. But that's only looks and there's so much more that needs to go into the "wow" factor for me.

But now, as the weeks roll by, she's sitting across from me on a daily basis. And that's when I started noticing the little things about her. She's got fantastic eyes. Very blue. She reads a lot. She looks good in glasses (and without glasses). She bites her lip while she reads. She can be funny when she feels like talking. She's just... wow. She makes the other hottie drop to an 8 just due to proximity.

She's helped my stress come down on my commuting.

Too bad I'm such an idiot.

No comments: