Saturday, April 07, 2007

The One with the Actual Favorite Vids

So, I added a "fave vids" YouTube link yesterday, but despite the actual links I give it, it just spouts off whatever key words it likes. So, one of those over there -------->

...is actually a "favorite" video.

Here's some others:

If you've ever played 'The Sims' this is a music video made with some of the latest expansions for Sims2. I'm not completely caught up with the expansions for Sims2 (there's 'University', 'Nightlife', 'Open for Business', 'Pets,' and 'Seasons.' There are some additional content packs as well for various holidays. Good $$ for Electronic Arts, yes? Anyhoo, enjoy the video.


I was actually searching for a different video when I came across this. It's a fairly simple animation, but if it were from the school I went to, it would've been one of the best. At around 2:10 you finally see the scope of what's happening and at 2:20 you get the emotion. In other words, it's really good! So, enjoy it too!


OK, this is the video I was looking for... Well, an extended version of it. This game is the reason to own a X-Box 360. Yeah, the Halo series is great, but 'Gears of War' is the sole decider in a 360 purchase. And it looks even better on a HD-TV! Before anyone says "360? Phhbbbbtt!! Get a Wii!" I love the Wii. But Gears of War is the 360 game. So there. And an FYI, the song is 'Mad World' by Gary JUles (remake of a Tears for Fears song, no less!)

No comments: