Thursday, April 12, 2007

The One About a 4-Year Anniversary

Work keeps me busy enough that posting is irregular. This is the last warning....

Deal with it. Life's still an adventure for me.

Easter weekend came along and I had a sudden realization. It's been 4 years since the original 'Sex Caffeine' incident occurred.

The Sex Caffeine incident was essentially the event that lead to the beginning of this blog back in 2003, even though it happened a few months in advance of the first blog entry.

4 years since the odd blow up and (almost) 2 years since I last talked to her. It's sometimes hard to believe I could have someone in my life at such a high level of.... intensity... and now not speak to them for such a long time.

Could I finally be maturing and reaching out toward my (29 dammit!) age? Naaahhhh.

In fact, there's a fine lookin' young thing who started at work this week who's caught many an eye. I just keep telling the Boys I'm scouting her out for them.

Hehe.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

So you're not dead. I was beginning to wonder if you had worked yourself to death.

And a new distraction...or addiction?