Monday, August 15, 2005

Heart Attack Man

So I got a bill form school today: $4,236.00.


After I picked myself off the floor I was in contact immediately to figure out how I could possibly owe this much by September 1st when my student loan covers all my tuition.

It took a little while, but I finally got an answer back.

It's for NEXT semester. They just want the tuition paid a month before the semester begins...

I knew there was an October due date for tuition, but hadn't heard anything about a September date. Maybe they should let people know about that so they're a bit more on the ball with getting their loan applications submitted on time.

I have mine in, but good God, it would've been nice to know about this due date ahead of time!!!

And this, right after I had a visit with the doctor --annual check-up, nothing to worry about (yet).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya handsome. Howz that for a greeting? Just had a lil spare time and thought I'd check you out and see what ur up to. Still very interesting reading - loved the birthday post....dammit!

Happy 29th!

Jules