Monday, March 23, 2009

My Waiting Game

I think 10 weeks between posts is a record, but it's also indicative of my Blogging activity in that same timeframe. The blogs I used to read frequently, I've read twice ~maybe~ in 2009. Any bloggers reading this: I mean no offense by ignoring your blog. I've ignored mine too!

Let's see. January highlights....

The Ultimate Train Hottie returned! One morning, as I sat in my usual spot, she came in and sat across from me. She touched my knee(!) and smiled as she said, "I'm back!" It was great to have her back and she looked stunning with her new dark hair. Wow.

At work, I moved into a corner office. Sounds really cool, but it's not really. I share it with 2 others and with all the computers running, it's 87 degrees on a *good* day! A bad day? The worst was 91.... ugh.

Sadly, that was pretty much January. I worked a lot, enjoyed the company for an hour a day of the Train Hotties, and slept.

Ta-da.

1 comment:

Madley said...

Always good to see you post, however long it is in between. I'm not so consistent either as everything seems so NORMAL in my life lately!

Wishing you well...