Saturday, June 07, 2008

Unloved

Gah, 2 weeks go by again without a post.

Yeah, I was brooding in my last post and it has led to several questions. Honestly, I'm at a loss as to why the sudden blow up from my wife. She definitely has trust issues with me these days and who knows... it could be a myriad of things causing it. I won't go into details, but I can only assume she's been compounding issues and laid it all out on the table that day.

Or at least I hope she's laid it all out on the table!!

It's been frustrating, to be sure. There's been a roller coaster of emotions over the past 2 weeks and I much prefer the highs over the lows. The one thing that continues to nag at me, though, is the permeating thought that my wife no longer loves me and doesn't want to admit it.

No comments: