Friday, September 02, 2005

All Kinds of Time

Oh-kay, it's 11:31pm and I've finally *finally* had 30 minutes to myself.

It's coming up on deadline time --scratch that, it is deadline time right now. I have one project due on Tuesday and 3 more within a week.

The first assignment is to be between 10 and 25 pages of storyboard art. Right now, I'm sitting at 8 pages, but may end up redoing the entire thing.

Well, CLOSE to the entire thing. It's a Sesame Street piece based on the letter 'S' and I've been doing a beach scene (sailboat, surfer, shark, shells, sand castle, sunset, starfish... Snuffalufagus).

Y'know... even a Google search doesn't really tell you how it's spelled. Hmm.

Anyway, my other assignments include a dozen Photoshop manipulation images (could actually be difficult to finish --I've only done one so far); a entire video game concept right down to the product box itself; and a character design from geometric construction to product presentation (public speaking, yay!).

Naturally, since this is my busiest time of the semester, you know what happens in the home...

Yep, my wife's schedule changed so drastically that now she only has 4 days off in September.

What happened? Faith is a fickle thing....

Anyway, I'm Captain Childcare on my "days off" which basically means over the next 2 weeks I'm taking care of kids, eating, stressing, and doing my schoolwork when the kids are sleeping...

Notice I didn't mention sleeping. I've invested in energy drinks to get me throught the next few weeks.

All kinds of time...

1 comment:

Dreama said...

check this out...wikipedia is the way to go these days...they write about EVERYTHING!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloysius_Snuffleupagus