Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snowed

Dreama arrived with her kitty on Tuesday. The kitty stayed, but Dreama traveled on to pick up her daughter and make a break for a border or two.

And it's freakishly cold here. I put all the blame on you-know-who, freshly arrived from the Arctic!! She can deny it all she wants, but it's been a nasty "start" to winter. She arrives in Vancouver to the heaviest snowfall in the past decade. She arrives in Victoria, where snow in December usually amounts to 6 inches, but this year (so far) is over 2 and a half feet! Seattle? Snowed in. She's heading to Las Vegas... they got snow too! This woman's gonna make history by the time she reaches Mexico!

We're getting more snow before Christmas. The forecast is for close to 6 inches by Christmas Eve. This will be our first "White Christmas" in 10 years.

and it's all Dreama's fault. ;)

1 comment:

Dreama said...

not my fault!!! I have been blamed for all the misery the west coast has seen this Christmas, but I have also left it behind. Once I crossed the Rockies, I saw nothing but blue skies and sun...someone else may be the jinx, but it ain't me!