Saturday, November 01, 2008

Canned

No, not fired.

There's a lot I could say about the week I went to California and a lot more I anticipated I could talk about. Sadly, the truth is the day after we arrived in Orange County, I'd nearly drowned myself drinking water as the heat really got to me.

And with drinking water came Montezuma's Revenge... California-style.

So, 3 days in Disneyland also meant two days where I visited every men's room in the park. And I have to say, I was impressed with how tidy they were (especially compared to the half-dozen or so I visited in Legoland). Yep, lots of days on the can. That's how I was "canned."

I know Disneyland's supposed to be the Happiest Place on Earth((tm)?), but the fact that every bathroom had someone singing in it was a little annoying. "A Whole New World"? Annoying. "Hakuna Matata"? Annoying. "Whistle While You Work"? VERY annoying! "Some Day My Prince Will Come"? More frightening than annoying.

I'm recovered now, but it's been over 2 weeks since I got home. Eesh.

No comments: