Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rest

Wow! I had a single post for the entire month of March. Come to think of it, that's one more post than I read on anyone's else's blog.

Wow.

And to think it just got busier at work. Well, the plan behind the cell phone with the keyboard was to do the writing thing. It's not working out, seeing as how this should be my 4th post for April, but it's somehow my 2nd. Yep, there's 2 mystery posts... somewhere. I'll get back to them another time, I guess.

Work is busy. I'm at work between 55 and 60 hours a week and then you can tack on 2-3 hours of commuting every day, so I'm basically gone from home for 13-15 hours a day (or 70 hours a week on average). And now it's busier.

Sadly, coming home does not mean resting. This is a quick update just to say "still alive and still trying!" but my schedule's packed and my official weekend off and time for "rest" should start sometime late Sunday night.

No wonder people get burnt out. And that's without having a family to deal with!!

No comments: