Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Eep

My wife had a job interview with one of my old departments yesterday. I knew about the interview and I knew about the department.

I didn't know who all was in the department now.

I knew Cee was there and my wife would be working right next to her. The head of the department loves me (I was one of her favorites when I was there (gah!) 8 years ago). My wife told me last night that the department head's assistant is Sex Caffeine.

Yep.

SO NOT what I was expecting to hear.

It led to a sleepless night. See, Cee (ha!) was one of my confidantes at work and my official sounding board for the trials and tribulations I was going through with Sex Caffeine back then.

And now they work together. And my wife be joining them.

What was it George Costanza said? "Worlds are colliding."

This can't end well.

(from the train).

No comments: